Tuesday, February 16, 2010

Day 2 of No Facebook

So I'm at the Hall Association meeting right now, typing this blog on my spare time. I'm one of the officers/representatives of the Unit 1 Residence Halls, so long Tuesdays meetings are the usual.

I just came back from Cal Origami (Origami related!) I taught the simple Kawasaki Rose. The whole process took about 45 minutes, where I rushed and did most of the steps for them. Otherwise, it was pretty successful. I'm hoping to teach the bear next time... I'm sure that won't take too long.

Having no Facebook yesterday has been easy. As an avid Android Phone user, I had trouble flashing Mlign 3.3. After many trials on different protocols, I successfully flashed the ROM onto my phone. Figuring everything out took a LONG time, however, when I saw the Hero Screen on my phone, I almost cried of excitement. Configuring was amazing. The presence of my phone distracted the first 30 minutes of Organic Chemistry.

I feel I'm falling behind in Organic Chemistry. I plan to study more tomorrow, when I have time. I need more Hydrogen Balls for my Model Kit!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment