Saturday, January 24, 2009

There's always a first time for everything.

So basically, I quit posting origami on myspace, and started to have a more "professional" album  using Picasa Webalbums.  It was great at first... but it limited me to how much I can comment on my artwork.  "Meh, well, who reads my comments anyways?", you may ask.  Most of it is primarily for my own use, to go back and see how I attempted my origami, with those materials, with that certain process.

But to those who actually read and frequently visit this blog, I hope I can be the best help to your journey to folding origami.  Although this is my first time using a blog as a "blog", I'll try my best to update this blog whenever I can.  

Feel free to comment, give any advice (please no destructive criticisms), and ask questions!  

No comments:

Post a Comment