Thursday, January 29, 2009

Satoshi Kamiya's Phoenix 3.5

Finally, I made my own 60cm by 60cm paper for the Phoenix that I have been always been wanting to attempt with tissue paper.  Previously, I attempted this model with tissue foil... and it turned out to be a disastor.

This was my 2nd time attempting a Crease Pattern (I shouldn't be folding something this complex from a CP yet).  It was complicating, frustrating, and I still don't know how some of the creases work.  So far, this is what I have: 
From miscellaneous

Crease Pattern: Basically, it's a one step instruction.  It gives you a square with lines, and after you fold the lines, you have to shape it yourself to make the final model.  Because of this, there are a billion lines...sometimes circles!

1 comment:

  1. cool show the final phoenix and try and post a video on how to make the model from the crease pattern

    ReplyDelete